Tuesday, 21 February 2023
In person event
ANREV Young Professionals Australia Working Group is pleased to invite you to join a lunch event in Sydney on 21 February 2023.
At this event, Mr Benjamin Martin-Henry, Head of Real Assets Research Pacific of MSCI will share with us his market view as well as offer his invaluable career advice.
Note from the host:
- The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is our utmost priority.
- When attending meetings and events hosted at Baker McKenzie offices, it is a requirement for all of our guests to be double vaccinated for COVID-19.
- We kindly request that you do not attend this event if you are feeling unwell, have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19, or awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
12:15 - 13:30 (Sydney)
- Free of charge for ANREV members and LP
- It is a members' only event
Baker McKenzie's office, Tower One, International Towers Sydney, Level 46, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney.
Ben is Head of Real Assets Research for the Pacific region at MSCI and is responsible for producing thought leadership for the benefit of MSCI’s clients, covering both the major property sectors and newly emerging ones.
Ben has over 15 years of experience in Australia, and the UK across investment analysis, research, strategy, and product development in the property sector. In addition, he has expertise in property sector performance metrics, macroeconomic and financial market data interpretation, and product development.
Ben began his career at IPD in London (now MSCI), where he worked predominantly in research. Upon transferring to the Sydney office, Ben took on the role of Client Consultant for the Asia Pacific region. Ben then moved to CBRE, where he was Head of Capital Markets, Office & BTR within CBRE Research for over five years, before moving to RCA to be Head of Analytics for the Pacific region, which MSCI subsequently acquired in September 2021.
Complex business challenges require an integrated response across different markets, sectors and areas of law. Baker McKenzie is a global law firm offering client solutions that provide seamless advice, underpinned by deep practice and sector expertise, as well as first-rate local market knowledge. With more than 70 offices around the world, Baker McKenzie works alongside our clients to deliver solutions for a connected world.