The roles of the Technology & Innovation Working Group are:
- To elevate the profile of technology & innovation in the non-listed and wider real estate industry.
- To gather the views of and give voice to participants about technology-related topics in an effort to create value, demystify technology, share information and organisational best practises for the benefit of members.
- To provide a forum for participants to discuss topical issues.
- To provide input as required to the efforts of INREV or other global alliance parties.
- To contribute to the discussion of technology-related research topics at ANREV's events.
ANREV Technology & Innovation working group members include:
|Bernie Devine (Chair)||Yardi System|
|Maarten Jennen||PGGM Investments|
|Jayesh Peswani||Alter Domus|
|Zak Ungerman||Emergent Capital Partners|
The working group welcomes feedback and questions from ANREV members. If you have any questions for or about this working group,or a topic would like the group to address at one of its regular meetings, please contact Alan Dalgleish at firstname.lastname@example.org