Would you like to contribute more to the industry via the ANREV community?
If so, we invite you to join an ANREV Committee or Working Group in 2021. All members are eligible, and subject to review by the Chair and Deputy Chairs.
Most groups meet approximately once a month over virtual or live meetings and conference calls. Each committee and working group has objectives for the year working towards the betterment of our industry.
Criteria & Expectations
- You must be a current, fully paid ANREV member
- Volunteer applications are assessed based on diversity of the existing contributors (sector, country expertise and company representation) as well as level of expertise in the given area
- You will be expected to attend at least 75% of committee calls and provide a meaningful contribution to the goals of the group
- New committee members are approved by the Chair and Deputy Chair of the group, with the Management Board having final discretion
- Rotations occur every two years, with the option to extend a third year for valuable contributors
- You may be asked to relinquish your seat if you are regularly inactive in the committee