In June’s issue, we have included:
- SAFE publishes Q&A providing further operational guidance on authenticity and compliance checks for cross-border transactions
- Cross-border data transfers: China issues new measures to strengthen data localisation
- SAFE publishes Q&A on overall macro-prudential management of cross-border financing
- Smart buildings - not all just bricks and mortar
- SFC consults on new guidelines on online distribution and advisory platforms
- Prudential measures for property mortgage loans
- MOF announces measures relating to residential property
- MAS consults on proposed amendments to Securities and Futures (Offers of Investments) (Collective Investment Schemes) Regulations 2005
- MAS consults on proposed framework for Singapore Variable Capital Companies
- New property tax regime within sight: what should we expect?
- US senators raise questions about CFIUS and real estate transactions
Lastly, we would like to thank our committee who helped putting together the Newsletter. Details about this committee can be found here.